Click to GIVE online, call 715-373-5552,
or mail your gift to: P.O. Box 455, Washburn, WI 54891
Big Top is supported by a large family of stakeholders and your contributions and sponsorships will always be important to our success. Due to the size of our venue, our mission offerings, and our goals to keep ticket prices as reasonable as possible, only 64% of our annual revenue comes from ticket sales. Most of the remaining 36% needed comes from gifts, large and small, from our family of donors.
Gifts of all sizes are needed and sincerely appreciated. Thank you for your support!
Join the Blue Canvas Club!
Get Early Notice of all Shows coming to the Tent!
Blue Canvas Club Members are Big Top donors that give $100 or more annually. In appreciation of their support Big Top recognizes Blue Canvas Club Members with:
The Best Seats in the Tent: Canvas Club Members receive early notice and advance ticket ordering privileges for all shows!
Swag: 10% off at the Big Top Shop at the Tent and in Washburn
Updates: Special promotions, invitations to events at the Tent, the Big Top Newsletter, and Annual Report